Live music revenues are growing again, after the massive hit caused by Covid-19 and its resulting lockdowns.
The post Live Nation: concerts are ‘one of the last experiences fans will cut back on’ appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 12 août 2020NMPA hopeful of keeping songwriters’ top line rate increaseWe reported yesterday on the ruling by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals on the appeal by Amazon, Google, Pandora and Spotify against new songwriter royalty rates set by the US Copyright […] Posted in News, Google, US, Spotify, publishing, amazon, Pandora, Songwriters, NMPA
- 9 janvier 2020Sandbox Issue 243: The Last 10 Years and The Next 10 Years of Music MarketingWelcome to the first Sandbox of 2020. Lead: It is now 10 years since we published the very first edition of Sandbox, so to start a new decade we speak to marketers from around the world […] Posted in digital marketing, music industry, Spotify, apps, Music Marketing, Sandbox, Stormzy, the weeknd, TikTok, Tools, UMG, Giggs, Show4Me, Google Earth, Post Malone, Twin Atlantic, Harry Styles, Secret Studio, RoadNation, marketing trends, EMI Trust, Promogogo, Richie Hawtin, The eXceL Project
- 20 décembre 2019Gaana now has 125m monthly active users – and a new voice-ads partnershipGaana is the latest music-streaming service exploring the potential of interactive voice ads, following announcements earlier this year from Spotify and Pandora. The Indian service […] Posted in News, smart speakers, Milestones, advertising, India, Gaana
- 10 juin 2019MelodyVR gets into Broadway theatre content with John GoreUsers of music virtual-reality app MelodyVR should be getting ready for more tappy feet and jazz-hands in their headsets over the coming months. The company has announced a deal with […] Posted in News, Virtual Reality, MelodyVR, VR, Broadway, musical theatre, The John Gore Organisation
- 24 février 2020BMG’s parent company wants to be carbon neutral by 20302030 has become a key date in the battle against the climate emergency, although also a controversial one – many campaigners think even 10 years is too long to take the urgent action […] Posted in News, BMG, climate emergency, environment, Bertelsmann
- 1 mai 2020Amazon Music’s Steve Boom talks growth, Alexa, playlists and moreThis is the second part of our Amazon Music piece, based on a face-to-face interview in February that was being held for our Q1 2020 report in early April. Given the impact of the Covid-19 […] Posted in News, smart speakers, amazon, playlists