There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The post Protected: NY:LON Connect 2023 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 1 avril 2021Bandsintown publishes findings from new livestreaming surveyBandsintown has been talking to artists and fans again about their livestreaming views and habits. Its latest survey canvassed 7,688 people, and found that 86% of fans have watched at […] Posted in News, Livestreaming, Stats, BandsinTown
- 21 février 2020Apple could open HomePod and iOS up to third-party default appsThere are many reasons why Apple is one of the world’s most successful companies, and its ‘walled garden’ of hardware, software and services is one of them. However, it has also proved […] Posted in News, smart speakers, Apple, Tech
- 10 octobre 2022Google and Harmonai reveal their latest AI music modelsThe recent history of creative AIs and music has been a tale of fledgling startups and huge technology companies alike. The post Google and Harmonai reveal their latest AI music models […] Posted in News, Google, music creation, Artificial Intelligence, Top Stories, Harmonai, Stability AI
- 20 juin 2019MelodyVR reveals beta smartphone app and ‘Viewer’ hardwareOne of the things holding back music virtual-reality startups so far as been the slower-than-expected growth of VR-headset ownership. Now startup MelodyVR is making moves to tackle that […] Posted in News, Virtual Reality, hardware, apps, MelodyVR, VR, Wireless Festival
- 2 septembre 2019YouTube tipped to be fined up to $200m in child-privacy caseThere has been gossip about an imminent settlement between Google/YouTube and the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for some time now. The latest burst of reports suggests that YouTube […] Posted in News, wider angles, YouTube, legal, Privacy, children
- 30 avril 2020Holy £*@!: Deezer uses AI to filter out song profanitiesSpotify launched its Spotify Kids app partly to reassure parents that their children would not encounter ripe phraseology when streaming music. Now Deezer is also looking into the […] Posted in News, Artificial Intelligence, Deezer, ai