SoundCloud doesn’t describe them as listeners, we should note.
The post SoundCloud ended 2021 with 130m listeners and 19.2% revenue growth appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 27 mars 2019Report claims Apple Music’s Android app has 40m installsApple Music will add 3.8 million new users in the first quarter of 2019… on Android devices. This, at least, is the claim by research firm SensorTower, in its latest report. It also […] Posted in News, apps, Apple Music, Android
- 10 avril 2019Former Facebook Portal designer working on Renaissance startupSometimes we spot a new music/tech startup on investment site AngelList with not much information on what it’s doing, but the people involved will make us prick our ears up. Renaissance is […] Posted in News, Facebook, Startups, Renaissance
- 15 mai 2019How Otis McDonald built a career… though royalty-free YouTube musicWith the EU Copyright Directive passed but still to be implemented by the different member states, the issue of the 'value gap' certainly hasn't gone away. At the heart of this debate is […] Posted in News, YouTube, safe harbour, artists, Otis McDonald
- 4 septembre 2019Russian startup Fluent launches its adaptive-music appThe idea of adaptive-music apps, where music adapts in real-time to what you’re doing, has been around for a long time – from the heyday of British startup RjDj to 2019’s LifeScore. Now […] Posted in News, Startups, apps, Fluent
- 3 novembre 2022Elton John goes ‘Beyond the Yellow Brick Road’ on RobloxElton John has launched his own Roblox experience today. It's called Elton John Presents 'Beyond The Yellow Brick Road'. The post Elton John goes ‘Beyond the Yellow Brick Road’ on Roblox […] Posted in News, elton john, Roblox, metaverse, Top Stories
- 28 février 2019Report 421 :: AI on the PrizeArtificial intelligence is a hot ticket in the music industry and is spinning off in a variety of exciting new directions. It is being used to create music but also to power […] Posted in Startups, Reports, music industry, apps, AI Music, Artificial Intelligence, Report, NumberEight, ai, Amadeus Code, LifeScore, canopy, FeedForward, Muru Music