At the end of 2021 there were 523 million users of paid music streaming subscriptions.
The post Report: global music subscribers grew to 616.2m in Q2 2022 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 7 août 2020Spotify teams up with DJs for ‘track IDs’ dance playlists"Do you ever dance to your favorite DJ and wonder what track they’re mixing?" begins Spotify's latest blog post, seemingly blithely unaware that the Shazam app was ever invented. Sorry, […] Posted in News, Spotify, playlists, dance music
- 6 novembre 2019Stems the breaks: Deezer creates stem-isolating tool SpleeterArtists have been making ‘stems’ from their tracks available since the early 2000s for fans to remix, often as part of contests. The recent deal between Tracklib and the estate of Isaac […] Posted in News, Deezer, machine learning, Spleeter
- 18 avril 2019Sandbox Issue 226: What people just don’t “get” about digital marketingLead: what digital marketing trends are most underrated or simply misunderstood in 2019? That’s the question we put to the music marketing community and got them to hold forth on the […] Posted in Virtual Reality, smart speakers, digital marketing, music industry, Spotify, Instagram, Sandbox, games, TikTok, VR, Tik Tok, Billie Eilish, voice, john legend, Spotify Ad Studio, Caroline International, Coachela, Ghetts, Sleepy Tom and Lights
- 31 janvier 2022OpenSea is battling a tide of plagiarised, fake and spammy NFTsOpenSea has been chosen by a number of musicians to release their first non-fungibles over the last year. Now it's facing some challenges. The post OpenSea is battling a tide of […] Posted in News, wider angles, NFTs, OpenSea
- 14 mars 2022International Production Music Group (IPMG) Coordinator – ICMP – RemoteAbout us: IPMG is an association focussed on supporting and promoting the production music community in Europe and globally. We are a member of the music publishing industry body ICMP, […] Posted in Jobs, publishing, production music, coordinator, remote
- 27 juillet 2020India’s new livestreaming tariff plans are already changingWe reported earlier this month on plans by Indian collecting society IPRS to start charging licensing fees for music livestreams – and initial criticism that the plans could leave artists […] Posted in News, Livestreaming, Collecting Societies, India, IPRS