The post Behind The Campaign :: Tears For Fears appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 27 août 2019Smart speaker market may have declined in the US last quarterIf you’ve been following the smart-speakers market with interest, you’ll have seen this coming a few months ago: Chinese tech firm Baidu is now selling more of these devices than Google […] Posted in News, Market data, smart speakers, US, United States
- 27 août 2020Restream raises $50m to power multi-platform livestreamsDo you want to stream to YouTube, Twitch or Facebook? How about these and a couple of dozen more platforms simultaneously? That's what the technology of a startup called Restream does, and […] Posted in News, Startups, Livestreaming, Funding, Restream
- 26 janvier 2021Label Big Dada relaunches with new focus on minority communitiesIndependent label Ninja Tune’s Big Dada subsidiary already has a strong reputation for its hip-hop releases, but now it is relaunching with a new mission statement. Big Dada will now be […] Posted in News, diversity, Ninja Tune, Big Dada, Indie Labels
- 22 septembre 2021Sony Innovation Fund chips in to $12.2m Tracklib funding roundOther existing investors who are part of the new round include WndrCo and Bridford, the latter being the investment firm of Jörg Mohaupt. The post Sony Innovation Fund chips in to $12.2m […] Posted in News, music creation, Funding, Tracklib, Sony Corporation
- 22 novembre 2019Apple tipped to double its AirPods shipments to 60m this yearThanks to its music-driven adverts, Apple’s original iPod earphones became one of the most recognisable tech products back in the day. Its modern equivalents, the wireless AirPods, are […] Posted in News, hardware, Apple, AirPods
- 1 février 2019Manager, Digital Marketing – BMG – LondonAbout us We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee. Our […] Posted in Jobs, Manager, digital marketing