Company Description For over 30 years, Warp has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision. We are a leading independent music company representing ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Kelela, Stereolab, Emma-Jean Thackray, Tinariwen, Horace Andy and many more across our family of labels, which includes Warp Records, LuckyMe, On-U […]
The post Global Campaign Manager – Warp – London appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 1 juillet 2020Covid-19 tipped to spark €4.5bn loss for French music industryIn June, we reported on a claim by French industry body SNEP that the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic could deliver a €235m blow to recorded music revenues in France this year. But that's […] Posted in News, Data, France, Live, coronavirus, TPLM
- 14 juillet 2020‘Before the MP3 the music industry thought it sold music…’"The MP3 file has become the URL," said Spotify boss Daniel Ek 10 years ago, in 2010. Yet the MP3 lives on: it's actually celebrating its silver (25th) anniversary today, with the file […] Posted in News, Songwriters, mp3, Ivors Academy
- 5 septembre 2022Italy’s recorded music revenues up 18.3% in first half of 2022Italy was the tenth biggest recorded music market in the world last year according to the IFPI, buoyed by a 27.8% increase in revenues.
The post Italy’s recorded music revenues up 18.3% in […] Posted in News, Data, Market data, Italy, fimi, Top Stories
- 14 octobre 2022Latest TikTok advertising features include Focused ViewTikTok has been pitching brands and agencies on the idea of amping up their spending in its app even more.
The post Latest TikTok advertising features include Focused View appeared first […] Posted in News, advertising, TikTok, Top Stories
- 8 avril 2020Safe In Our World launches mental health hub for Covid-19We haven’t written about Safe In Our World before, but it’s essentially the British games industry’s equivalent of Help Musicians: a charity focusing on mental health and wellbeing for […] Posted in News, wellbeing, coronavirus
- 12 janvier 2022Spotify is shutting down ‘Studio 4’ internal podcasts studioTrouble at the 'audio first' mill, or just inevitable reorganisation as part of the growth process? Spotify is shutting down one of its internal podcast studios.
The post Spotify is […] Posted in News, Spotify, Podcasts