Spotify has launched an open-source AI-powered tool called Basic Pitch.
The post Spotify launches AI music tool, Basic Pitch appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 18 juillet 2019Country Profile – Mexico 2019Mexico has turned its world upside down in an unlikely situation where music is driving smartphone adoption rather than the other way around. And it’s all helping to send recorded music […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Mexico
- 16 février 2021The case for sustainability as a priority for the music industry"We're treating the atmosphere like a sewer! Every day we dump a hundred million tonnes more of global warming pollution into the atmosphere... We are literally on a path, this might sound […] Posted in News, Analysis, MQA, climate emergency, Music Ally TV Show
- 12 février 2019Tracklib publishes its latest ‘State of Sampling’ reportA fifth of songs that made Billboard’s year-end Hot 100 chart in the US used samples, according to a report published by Tracklib – a company that focuses on sample-clearance. “It’s been […] Posted in News, Samples, track clearance, Tracklib
- 7 janvier 2019TikTok ‘Lite’ apps have been installed 12m times alreadyFacebook, Twitter, Instagram and Spotify are among the apps that have launched ‘lite’ versions aimed mainly at markets where mobile networks are slower, and/or where mobile data is more […] Posted in News, apps, TikTok, Emerging Markets
- 20 mai 2019The ‘impermanent social internet’ may be our online futureLooking for a spicy hot-take of the day that doesn’t involve Game of Thrones? Try this one from journalist Mike Isaac. “The permanent social internet is dying. The impermanent social […] Posted in News, wider angles, advertising, social media, stories, Forecasts, internet
- 10 juin 2020Fan-funding startup Corite closes its seed funding roundMusic Ally wrote about Swedish startup Corite when it launched last year as the latest way for artists to make money by selling off stakes in their songs to fans. In its first month of […] Posted in News, Startups, Funding, fans, Corite, Crowdsourcing