Nostalgia is all the rage, from 80s-infused TV dramas to piano-house bangers back in the British pop charts.
The post Deezer looks back (again) with 1990s covers compilation appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 29 septembre 2021From the margins to the spotlight: an AI-powered deep dive into Afrobeats (guest column)This is a guest post written by Dr. Ari Katorza, senior researcher and Doron Gabbay, content manager at MyPart, which uses AI music analysis for A&R and other purposes. We asked MyPart […] Posted in News, Artificial Intelligence, ai, Afrobeats, MyPart, guest columns
- 16 juillet 2020Hipgnosis buys catalogue of songwriter and producer RedOneAnother day, another catalogue acquisition for deep-pocketed investment firm Hipgnosis Songs Fund. This time it belongs to Grammy-winning songwriter and producer RedOne, whose credits […] Posted in News, publishing, publishers, catalogue, Hipgnosis
- 16 septembre 2020Spotify adds livestreams to its in-app concert listingsSpotify has been showing artists' upcoming tour dates on their profiles for years, although data on how effective those listings are at selling tickets is scarce. With the live industry […] Posted in News, Marketing, digital marketing, Livestreaming, Spotify, Live
- 5 septembre 2019Sandbox Issue 235: Talking TikTok TriumphsLead: TikTok is an essential consideration for artist marketing in 2019, particularly for pop acts. But for all the strategies and careful coordination, the best things on the app are […] Posted in digital marketing, Spotify, Instagram, apps, Sandbox, Apple Music, Augmented Reality, The Orchard, A&R, Taylor Swift, Amazon Music, catalogue, Bon Iver, Apple Music For Artists, TikTok, Gaming, Tik Tok, Playlist, Skepta, Mark Ronson, major lazer, Rick Ross, COLORS show, offline
- 14 février 2020YouTube dominates mobile video-streaming time says App AnnieYouTube remains the Billy Big Boots of the online video world, according to the latest report from mobile analytics firm App Annie. It claims that of the time spent in the world’s five […] Posted in News, YouTube, mobile, Stats
- 9 mars 2020Spotify gets former HuffPost exec as head of content at GimletSpotify acquired podcast production studio Gimlet Media for €172m in February 2019. Now it has hired a suitably high-powered media executive to be the company’s head of content. Lydia […] Posted in News, Spotify, Appointments, Gimlet