Artist Frank Carter has launched a new Kickstarter project, but it’s not for his music.
The post Musician Frank Carter launches Kickstarter… for a card game appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 12 août 2020Muse to bring Simulation Theory show to virtual realityMuse's live shows are famously spectacular when it comes to the staging, so it's no surprise that the band's new concert film is out of the ordinary too. Drawn from their 'Simulation […] Posted in News, Startups, Virtual Reality, Marketing, Muse, Stageverse
- 28 février 2020BTS YouTube premiere broke records with 1.54m concurrent viewersEarlier this week, we reported on a strong start for K-Pop stars BTS’ latest music video, ‘Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima’, on YouTube. The video was the fifth biggest 24-hour debut in […] Posted in News, YouTube, Marketing, Milestones, BTS, Youtube Premiere
- 11 mai 2020The power of smaller playlists. Why big is not always best.*This topic was discussed in-depth on Music Ally TV. Watch the show in full here In a world where the playlist is king, it is hardly surprising that getting on New Music Friday (NMF) has […] Posted in News, Spotify, Apple Music, playlists, chartmetric, Uncategorized, streaming, curators, independent curators
- 3 avril 2020L Devine’s digital ‘URL Tour’ helped her sell out of merchOne of the most inventive approaches to livestreaming so far this year came from British artist L Devine, who went on an online-only ‘URL Tour’ when a planned physical tour was cancelled […] Posted in News, Facebook, YouTube, Marketing, Twitter, Livestreaming, Instagram, TikTok, L Devine
- 31 janvier 2019PledgeMusic co-founder returns in effort to get artists paidBenji Rogers is returning to the company he co-founded, PledgeMusic, as a ‘volunteer strategic advisor and observer to the board’ in an effort to help the crowdfunding company deal with […] Posted in News, PledgeMusic
- 18 novembre 2020SoundCloud adds profile verification and Rotor Videos dealBad news for anyone whose hobbies include masquerading as popular musicians on SoundCloud: the service is finally introducing proper blue-tick profile verification. Billie Eilish, Wiz […] Posted in News, Marketing, SoundCloud, video, features, Rotor Videos