The post Campaigns :: 4 May 2022 – Slipknot, Marvin Gaye, Beardyman, Get It Right (From A Genuine Site) appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 28 février 2019Podcasts app Pocket Casts is launching an Amazon Alexa skillFor people who aren’t using iTunes or Spotify to get their podcasts, Pocket Casts is one of the better independent podcast apps. Now it’s making an interesting leap from smartphones to […] Posted in News, wider angles, Spotify, amazon, Podcasts, Alexa, Alexa skills
- 24 juillet 2019Apple denies App Store search results favour its own appsApple is under scrutiny once more for the way it runs its App Store – and the sensitive question of whether its own apps and services are prioritised above those of other companies. This […] Posted in News, legal, apps, Apple
- 28 mai 2020Instagram to share revenue with creators with badges and adsIn April this year, we reported on the acknowledgment by a couple of Instagram executives that they had plans afoot to help creators (musicians included) to make money from their […] Posted in News, advertising, Instagram, creators, Monetization, Livestreams
- 17 mars 2020Raine Group predicts recorded-income spike for indie artistsInvestment firm Raine Group has a keen interest in the independent music and DIY artists sectors, having put funding into SoundCloud and Amuse, while advising Downtown on its acquisitions […] Posted in News, Data, Market data, distributors, Artist Direct, Raine Group
- 17 février 2021Managers body Emma offers its views on livestream licensingAs PRS for Music’s recent launch of a livestreaming tariff in the UK (and subsequent u-turn after a barrage of criticism) showed, creating licensing for livestreams is a sensitive affair […] Posted in News, Licensing, EMMA, Livestreams
- 12 juin 2020#TheShowMustBePaused: next steps, Stormzy, YouTube and moreOne of the key points about the #TheShowMustBePaused campaign last week was that it was not a single day of action, but rather the springboard for much, much more. Today, there’s a lot to […] Posted in News, YouTube, music industry, diversity, Spotify, BMG, Stormzy, theshowmustbepaused