The post Campaigns :: 4 May 2022 – Slipknot, Marvin Gaye, Beardyman, Get It Right (From A Genuine Site) appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 2 avril 2019Streaming drove 9.7% rise in global recorded-music revenues in 2018Global recorded-music revenues grew by 9.7% in 2018, according to industry body the IFPI. Its annual Global Music Report, which is published today, reveals that strong growth in streaming […] Posted in News, Data, Market data, IFPI
- 20 janvier 2021Live Nation makes its livestreaming move with Veeps dealIf you needed a sign that livestreaming is likely to sit side-by-side with physical concerts even once the latter return at scale, how about Live Nation buying a majority stake in a […] Posted in News, Live Nation, Livestreams, Veeps
- 3 juin 202012m SoundCloud creators get heard every month (but 13m don’t)This year’s Midem music industry conference is online-only, with new video sessions being published daily this week. One of today’s crop sees SoundCloud’s Kerry Trainor, Downtown Music’s […] Posted in News, SoundCloud, labels, distributors, MIDEM
- 2 novembre 2020Trump administration’s TikTok ban faces another barrierWe suspect that Donald Trump’s mind isn’t really on the proposed ban of TikTok in the US right now: he has bigger priorities this week. But remember: even if he loses the US presidential […] Posted in News, legal, TikTok, ban, Trump
- 8 février 2021Triller hits back at UMG claiming artists can license directIf you thought Donald Trump’s advisers’ attempts to overturn the US presidential election would be the most surprising legal arguments you’d hear in 2021… Well, Triller might just have, […] Posted in News, Licensing, Universal Music, UMG, Triller
- 15 février 2019Brit Awards reveal plans for digital activations next weekNext Wednesday is the Brit Awards, the flagship annual awards show for the British music industry. It’s fair to say the organisers are leaving no stops un-pulled out when it comes to the […] Posted in News, Marketing, digital marketing, music industry, UK, Brit Awards, United Kingdom, Brit Awards 2019, Brits, BRITs 2019