A guest column from Adrian Burger, founder of creative management agency Lafter.
The post Music advertising has a streaming attribution problem appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 4 septembre 2019Music/tech VC firm DBTH Capital raises a €35m fundThe latest company hoping to make a splash in the music/tech investment scene is DBTH Capital, whose founding partner is veteran music executive Virginie Berger. It’s got some money to […] Posted in News, Funding, VC, Venture Capital, Tech, DBTH Capital
- 1 avril 2019IDC predicts 144.3m smart speaker shipments in 2019Research firm IDC has published its latest predictions for shipments of ‘smart home devices’ – a category that includes smart speakers like Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home, but also […] Posted in News, smart speakers, research, Forecasts, IDC
- 17 avril 2020GENE genie: LA Priest creates online modular machine emulatorDomino Recordings act LA Priest has his second album, GENE, due for release in June. To promote the first single from the album, ‘What Moves’, he has created what he is calling the GENE […] Posted in Uncategorized, Tools, domino recordings, LA Priest
- 11 mars 2019Stage is the latest startup planning live concerts in VRThings have gone a little quiet around music and virtual-reality technology in recent months, don’t you think? There are still startups developing the technology with apps and services up […] Posted in News, Virtual Reality, apps, Live, VR, Stage
- 8 juillet 2019Baidu says its DuerOS voice assistant now has 400m usersChinese technology firm Baidu has announced a new milestone for its DuerOS voice assistant – the company’s equivalent of Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. DuerOS now has 400 million users, […] Posted in News, wider angles, smart speakers, Milestones, China, Baidu, DuerOS, voice assistant
- 4 novembre 2020Collecting society Apra reveals Covid-19 impact on royaltiesAustralian collecting society Apra is the latest PRO to quantify the effect that the Covid-19 pandemic has had on its collections, and thus on its payouts to songwriters and publishers. […] Posted in News, Royalties, Australia, coronavirus, PROs, APRA