A guest column from Adrian Burger, founder of creative management agency Lafter.
The post Music advertising has a streaming attribution problem appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 4 novembre 2019Vevo on how to get more YouTube views (and avoid an ‘algorithmic death-spiral’)Ed Walker, VP of original content & production at Vevo, used his presentation at Music Ally's Sandbox Summit to explain how to ensure videos on YouTube benefit from – rather than rub […] Posted in News, Online video, YouTube, Marketing, Music Videos, VEVO, Sandbox Summit
- 25 mars 2021Sony Music’s 4th Floor Creative debuts Mood Playlist creatorSpotify is a dab hand at curating playlists for a wide range of moods and contexts, but labels are keen to get into that game too. Witness the latest project from the 4th Floor Creative […] Posted in News, Marketing, Spotify, sony music, playlists, 4th Floor Creative
- 27 avril 2020Lion Babe used Instagram for ‘Around The World At Home’ tourWe wrote earlier this month about L Devine’s inventive ‘URL Tour’ in which she held livestreams on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube, as if each platform was a stop on a […] Posted in News, Marketing, Instagram, coronavirus, Lion Babe, online tour
- 14 août 2019Tencent Music now has 31m paying online-music usersTencent Music published its latest financial results yesterday, and they revealed sluggish growth for active users of the company’s three online-music services in China, but a much […] Posted in News, China, Tencent, Tencent Music, Stats, paid subscribers
- 28 mars 2019Instagram’s head of music partnerships steps downLauren Wirtzer Seawood, Instagram’s head of music partnerships, is leaving the company. She joined in November 20015 after a previous role heading digital for Beyoncé’s company Parkwood […] Posted in News, Instagram, Appointments
- 1 octobre 2019VR/AR startup Jaunt sells its software and tech to VerizonJaunt was one of the first virtual-reality content startups to make waves in the modern VR-headset era, including with music. We first wrote about the company in November 2014, for […] Posted in News, wider angles, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, A&R, telcos, VR, startup, Verizon, Jaunt