After coming late to streaming, Canada is now experiencing a boom in subscriber numbers and overall music consumption.
The post Country Profile – Canada 2021 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 28 novembre 2019J Balvin enjoys second year as Deezer’s most-streamed artistIt’s year-end lists season and no mistake. Deezer is the latest music-streaming service to put out its annual figures, and for the second year running, Colombian reggaeton artist J Balvin […] Posted in News, Milestones, Deezer, charts, J Balvin
- 5 octobre 2020Charli XCX to kick off Oculus and Tidal’s VR concerts seriesWe knew that Tidal and Facebook's Oculus were working together on plans for some virtual reality concerts. Now we know who's playing the first one: Charli XCX, who'll be performing within […] Posted in News, Facebook, Virtual Reality, Marketing, Livestreaming, Tidal, Oculus, Charli XCX
- 1 avril 2020Management firm ie:music launches ie:ventures to invest in startupsYesterday, we reported on the launch of music-making app Endlesss. One of the British startup's investors is music management company ie:music, through a new arm called ie:ventures. […] Posted in News, Startups, Funding, Managers, Endlesss, Rostr, ie music, rippla, so co
- 9 août 2019Earbuds is a startup for sharing celebrities’ music playlistsOnce upon a time, there were some interesting startups whose business was based mainly on curated playlists. One of them, Tunigo, was bought by Spotify, and was an important driver for […] Posted in News, Startups, playlists, celebrities, Earbuds
- 25 juillet 2019Boomy will help people upload AI-made music to streaming servicesBoomy is one of the startups exploring AI-generated music, and launched in beta earlier this year. Now it’s emerging from that beta period, with test users having already created more than […] Posted in News, Startups, Artificial Intelligence, distributors, streaming, ai, Boomy
- 4 février 2020Justin Bieber went big with Super Bowl TikTok campaignThe Verge’s headline about Justin Bieber’s latest marketing campaign is pretty tart: ‘Justin Bieber is increasingly desperate for ‘Yummy’ to go viral on TikTok’. Ouch. It refers to […] Posted in News, Marketing, TikTok, Brand Partnerships, Tik Tok, Justin Bieber, Artist/Brand Partnerships, Super Bowl