The post Country Profile – Germany 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 15 avril 2020Startup Dirac raises $6m and adds Spotify veteran to boardWe’ve covered a number of startups in the ‘audio tech’ sector in recent times: among them Accusonus (which raised $3.3m in November 2019); Sonarworks (which showed off a personalised audio […] Posted in News, Startups, audio, Dirac
- 25 mars 2019Jax Jones and Martin Solveig spoof Fyre Festival with pre-save“It’s just green mate”. “What is this???” Fans were initially confused about an Instagram post from artist Jax Jones late last week: it was just a green square. Which brought back memories […] Posted in News, Marketing, digital marketing, Jax Jones, pre-save, Fyre festival, Martin Solveig
- 18 février 2020Beatstravellers wants to blend travel and live musicThe latest startup to mix music and tourism is London-based Beatstravellers. “A social marketplace creating unique vacation options in the travel and music market,” is how the […] Posted in News, Startups, Live, Beatstravellers
- 11 juin 2020NMPA reveals US publishing revenues grew by 11.6% in 2019US publishing body the NMPA held its annual meeting yesterday – the first time it’s been online. It included some new stats from president and CEO David Israelite. He revealed that US […] Posted in News, US, publishing, NMPA, Uncategorized, Royalties, United States, Revenues
- 4 novembre 2019Sandbox Issue 239: Music and Advertising’s tense unionLead: The old rules of advertising are long gone – as is a lot of the inherent guesswork around advertising’s effectiveness. In its place has come greater tracking of ad spend and ad […] Posted in Data, digital marketing, music industry, advertising, Sandbox, VEVO, Sandbox Summit, chartmetric, Linkfire, The Orchard, Privacy, Fanbytes, music conference, DIY, Ezra Collective, Veps, VIP
- 15 février 2021Spotify reveals new ‘Work From Anywhere’ policy for staffA year in to the Covid-19 global pandemic, and in many countries there are still huge swathes of industries working from home – music included. Both there and in countries where control […] Posted in News, Spotify, wellbeing