The post Country Profile – South Korea 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 10 août 2020Indian artist Badshah questioned by police over ‘fake views’Remember the controversy last year when Sony Music India claimed that its artist Badshah had broken YouTube's 24-hour viewing record with his new video 'Paagal'? After it emerged […] Posted in News, YouTube, Marketing, legal, India, Badshah
- 20 avril 2020BPI yearbook highlights growth for British rap artistsBritish music body the BPI releases its annual All About the Music yearbook today, and to promote the launch it’s talking about some of the findings around rap / hip-hop in the UK. The […] Posted in News, UK, BPI, United Kingdom, rap
- 10 mars 2021Women in Radio report identifies sexism and career barriersA new report in the UK has explored some of the barriers that women face when trying to develop their careers in the radio industry. Published by Radio Silence and Women In Ctrl, the […] Posted in News, diversity, radio
- 8 septembre 20208tracks is planning a relaunch with licensed music catalogue8tracks was one of the early music streaming services, launching just before Spotify in August 2008. However, it shut down at the end of 2019 after struggling with its […] Posted in News, 8tracks
- 13 novembre 2019Sandbox Issue 240: Music Marketing’s Wellness and Fitness DrivePeople are increasingly attuned to the need to look after their mental and their physical health – and music can and does play a big role here. The gym playlist is one thing, but acts […] Posted in Crowdfunding, Sandbox, social media, PIAS, Coldplay, marketing campaigns, Tools, algorithms, mindfulness, fans, Engagement, Fitness, Liz Longley, Mariah Carey, Fangage, Prolifica, Two Door Cinema Club, wellness, workout
- 25 juin 2019Former This Is My Jam exec launches AI video-editing app TrashThe Guardian’s piece on the launch of a new app called Trash mentions that it’s from the ‘ex-head of Vine’, but Music Ally also remembers Hannah Donovan as the co-founder of […] Posted in News, Online video, wider angles, Startups, apps, Artificial Intelligence, ai, Trash, Vine