Spotify’s latest campaign to create personalised playlists for listeners is called Soundtrack Your Workout, aimed at people who are exercising.
On the new website, they choose a workout length (from 15 minutes to two hours); choose to include only music, only podcasts, or a mix of the two; explain what exercise they’re doing (yoga, running, biking, cardio, dance, weightlifting, walking/meditation or barre/pilates); and say if they’re exercising alone or with others (partners, friends, kids, erm, pets).
The post Spotify’s new site creates personalised workout playlists appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 26 mars 2019Some of Spotify’s programmed playlists will now be personalisedUntil now, there's been a clear split within Spotify's own playlists: some are programmed by humans – the streaming service's editorial team – and others by algorithms: its personalised […] Posted in News, Marketing, Spotify, playlists
- 28 avril 2020Spotify launches ‘Daily Wellness’ music and podcasts playlistSpotify unveiled its latest personalised playlist yesterday, although for now ‘Daily Wellness’ is only available in the US and UK. Like ‘Your Daily Drive’ which launched in June 2019, the […] Posted in News, Spotify, playlists, Podcasts, wellness
- 24 juillet 2020Spotify answers some questions about playlisting policiesThis should be received wisdom by now, but still isn't: getting on streaming playlists isn't a marketing strategy. It's certainly part of a wider plan, but putting your faith entirely in […] Posted in News, Marketing, Spotify, playlists
- 11 mars 2020Killer clown Pennywise pops up in a Spotify lullabies playlistWe’ve heard some weak excuses in our time, but suggesting that you “did not believe the playlist was designed primarily for children” when the playlist is called ‘Classical Lullabies’ and […] Posted in News, Marketing, legal, Spotify, playlists, children
- 4 septembre 2019Taylor Swift’s ‘Enhanced Album’ Spotify playlist has 1m followersAccording to Republic Records, Taylor Swift’s new album ‘Lover’ has whizzed past the mark of 3m ‘album equivalent units’ worldwide since its release a week and a half ago. Interesting, […] Posted in News, Marketing, Spotify, playlists, Taylor Swift
- 21 août 2019Taylor Swift to reveal new lyrics through her Spotify playlistWhen we wrote last week about YouTube’s plans to host a live online event with Taylor Swift for the release of her new album ‘Lover’, we pointed out that other streaming services would be […] Posted in News, Marketing, Spotify, playlists, Taylor Swift