The post Country Profile – Germany 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 23 septembre 2019Country Profile – Australia 2019Four years of growth, combined with a strong established industry with room for further expansion has put the Australian recorded music business into a new optimistic mindset The post […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Australia
- 4 décembre 2019Country Profile – Italy 2019Italy’s digital music take-up lags behind most of its EU neighbours with only 1.5 million premium streaming subscribers. Nonetheless, that’s still a jump of 0.5m in less than a year and […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Italy
- 19 juin 2019Country Profile – Japan 2019Almost 20m people in Japan subscribed to a music streaming service at the end of 2018 – with both free and paid subscriber numbers set to rise further over the next few years as streaming […] Posted in music industry, Japan, Country Profile, research
- 14 octobre 2019Country Profile – Netherlands 2019Homegrown acts and local hip-hop artists have driven a surge in streaming in the Netherlands over the past four years. There are signs this trend is slowing but industry figures are […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Netherlands, research, country profilentry, Holland
- 1 juillet 2019Country Profile – Canada 2019YouTube boasts immense strength in Canada but it is partly responsible for the slow adoption of subscription streaming as the country’s music industry aims to improve the revenue disparity […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Canada
- 6 juin 2019Country Profile – Norway 2019The Norwegian recorded music industry has settled into the contented groove of a mature digital market with price rises for some streaming services having little impact on revenue or […] Posted in music industry, Norway, Country Profile, research