The post Country Profile – South Korea 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 15 avril 2019Country Profile – South Africa 2019There is plenty of optimism surrounding the South African music industry as revenue growth returned in 2018 and numerous streaming services launched in a country just setting out on its […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, South Africa, research, country ptofile
- 19 août 2019Country Profile – Chile 2019Chile is South America’s leader in digital and telecommunications infrastructure and as such the country is blazing a trail for streaming in the region’s music industry with revenues up by […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Latin America, research, chile, LatAm
- 20 mai 2019Country Profile – Poland 2019Much as in the rest of the world streaming income has been on the rise in Poland. But this has not – for the moment – come at the expense of physical sales with Poland 32% up on physical […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Poland
- 6 juin 2019Country Profile – Norway 2019The Norwegian recorded music industry has settled into the contented groove of a mature digital market with price rises for some streaming services having little impact on revenue or […] Posted in music industry, Norway, Country Profile, research
- 14 octobre 2019Country Profile – Netherlands 2019Homegrown acts and local hip-hop artists have driven a surge in streaming in the Netherlands over the past four years. There are signs this trend is slowing but industry figures are […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Netherlands, research, country profilentry, Holland
- 23 septembre 2019Country Profile – Australia 2019Four years of growth, combined with a strong established industry with room for further expansion has put the Australian recorded music business into a new optimistic mindset The post […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Australia