The post Country Profile – South Korea 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 19 août 2019Country Profile – Chile 2019Chile is South America’s leader in digital and telecommunications infrastructure and as such the country is blazing a trail for streaming in the region’s music industry with revenues up by […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Latin America, research, chile, LatAm
- 15 avril 2019Country Profile – South Africa 2019There is plenty of optimism surrounding the South African music industry as revenue growth returned in 2018 and numerous streaming services launched in a country just setting out on its […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, South Africa, research, country ptofile
- 14 octobre 2019Country Profile – Netherlands 2019Homegrown acts and local hip-hop artists have driven a surge in streaming in the Netherlands over the past four years. There are signs this trend is slowing but industry figures are […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Netherlands, research, country profilentry, Holland
- 19 juin 2019Country Profile – Japan 2019Almost 20m people in Japan subscribed to a music streaming service at the end of 2018 – with both free and paid subscriber numbers set to rise further over the next few years as streaming […] Posted in music industry, Japan, Country Profile, research
- 18 juillet 2019Country Profile – Mexico 2019Mexico has turned its world upside down in an unlikely situation where music is driving smartphone adoption rather than the other way around. And it’s all helping to send recorded music […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Mexico
- 1 juillet 2019Country Profile – Canada 2019YouTube boasts immense strength in Canada but it is partly responsible for the slow adoption of subscription streaming as the country’s music industry aims to improve the revenue disparity […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Canada