The post Country Profile – United Kingdom 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 14 octobre 2019Country Profile – Netherlands 2019Homegrown acts and local hip-hop artists have driven a surge in streaming in the Netherlands over the past four years. There are signs this trend is slowing but industry figures are […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Netherlands, research, country profilentry, Holland
- 30 janvier 2020Country Profile – South Korea 2020Standing astride a hugely successful domestic output, the South Korean music industry is thriving across the genres and 2019 figures are expected to show another strong period of […] Posted in music industry, South Korea, Country Profile, research, ASia, Korea
- 18 juillet 2019Country Profile – Mexico 2019Mexico has turned its world upside down in an unlikely situation where music is driving smartphone adoption rather than the other way around. And it’s all helping to send recorded music […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Mexico
- 4 décembre 2019Country Profile – Italy 2019Italy’s digital music take-up lags behind most of its EU neighbours with only 1.5 million premium streaming subscribers. Nonetheless, that’s still a jump of 0.5m in less than a year and […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Italy
- 1 août 2019Country Profile – Philippines 2019The Philippines, like many individual markets in Southeast Asia, is something of an enigma as far as the Western music industry is concerned. However, a promising digital market is being […] Posted in music industry, Philippines, Country Profile, research, ASia, Southeast Asia, The Philippines
- 1 juillet 2019Country Profile – Canada 2019YouTube boasts immense strength in Canada but it is partly responsible for the slow adoption of subscription streaming as the country’s music industry aims to improve the revenue disparity […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Canada