The post Country Profile – Turkey 2019 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 1 août 2019Country Profile – Philippines 2019The Philippines, like many individual markets in Southeast Asia, is something of an enigma as far as the Western music industry is concerned. However, a promising digital market is being […] Posted in music industry, Philippines, Country Profile, research, ASia, Southeast Asia, The Philippines
- 14 octobre 2019Country Profile – Netherlands 2019Homegrown acts and local hip-hop artists have driven a surge in streaming in the Netherlands over the past four years. There are signs this trend is slowing but industry figures are […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, Netherlands, research, country profilentry, Holland
- 20 mai 2019Country Profile – Poland 2019Much as in the rest of the world streaming income has been on the rise in Poland. But this has not – for the moment – come at the expense of physical sales with Poland 32% up on physical […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Poland
- 23 septembre 2019Country Profile – Australia 2019Four years of growth, combined with a strong established industry with room for further expansion has put the Australian recorded music business into a new optimistic mindset The post […] Posted in music industry, Country Profile, research, Australia
- 6 juin 2019Country Profile – Norway 2019The Norwegian recorded music industry has settled into the contented groove of a mature digital market with price rises for some streaming services having little impact on revenue or […] Posted in music industry, Norway, Country Profile, research
- 8 mai 2019Country Profile – Brazil 2019The impact of streaming in what is now the tenth largest recorded music market in the world could lead to “three to five years of significant growth” – and “the sky’s the limit” says Sony […] Posted in music industry, Brazil, Country Profile, research