Hold that speculation that Tencent Music’s IPO may slip into 2019.
The post Tencent Music may start trading publicly on 12 December appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 21 novembre 2018Report suggests Tencent Music IPO could slip to 2019Will Chinese streaming giant Tencent Music go public this year? Perhaps not. The company delayed its planned IPO from October, but as Reuters reports, the intention was still to float in […] Posted in News, IPO, Tencent, Tencent Music
- 3 octobre 201810 things we learned from Tencent Music’s IPO filingTencent Music published its filing to go public last night. We’ve been filleting the document to pull out some of the most interesting data and strategic titbits on the Chinese […] Posted in News, Data, Financials, Livestreaming, China, Tencent, Karaoke, Tencent Music
- 12 octobre 2018Tencent Music IPO on hold amid market turbulence?There has been growing excitement and anticipation around the planned IPO of Chinese mega-company Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TMEG). At the start of the month it even filed its IPO […] Posted in News, Spotify, Tencent, Tencent Music
- 28 septembre 2018Tencent Music reportedly set for $3.1bn revenues in 2018We’re still waiting for the official publication of Tencent Music’s filing for an IPO in the US, which will provide bags of metrics on the company’s music-streaming services. The post […] Posted in News, Financials, China, Tencent, IPOs
- 19 septembre 2018Report: Tencent Music halves amount sought in IPO to $2bnWe’re eagerly awaiting more public details on Tencent Music’s IPO in the US, which will give the industry a deeper insight into the figures and trends around the Chinese company’s […] Posted in News, Funding, Tencent, streaming, IPOs
- 5 avril 2018Beggars Group China strategy: ‘We have a real issue with exclusivity’“China was my hobby for the best part of 10 years: something which the company allowed me to run as a hobby on the side as long as I wasn’t spending too much money. It was five years […] Posted in News, China, Alibaba, Tencent, NetEase, Beggars Group