There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The post Protected: Smart and Immersive Music Marketing Trends 2018 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 1 octobre 2018Nielsen publishes its latest US research on smart speakers2018 has seen a regular flow of surveys and studies showing the growth of smart-speaker ownership, particularly in the US, which remains the biggest market for these devices. The post […] Posted in News, smart speakers, US, Nielsen, research, United States
- 16 novembre 2018Report: Amazon outselling Google for smart speakers againResearch firm Canalys has published its latest figures on the smart-speakers market, focusing on shipments in the third quarter of 2018. It says they grew by 137% year-on-year to 19.7m […] Posted in News, smart speakers, amazon, China, Google Home, Amazon Echo
- 26 septembre 2018Bandcamp to hold fundraiser to protect voting rights in the USBandcamp has announced the details for its next day-long fundraiser, which will take place this Friday, seven weeks ahead of the US mid-term elections. The focus this time round is on […] Posted in News, wider angles, Bandcamp
- 19 septembre 2018Cheaper smart-speakers are selling strongly in the USThe latest research from Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) on the US smart-speaker market is making headlines for its views on Apple’s HomePod – but we think it highlights a […] Posted in News, smart speakers, US, research, United States
- 17 janvier 2018Facebook promises to redesign “too cluttered” Messenger app2017 was a good year for Facebook Messenger, as the social network’s own-brand messaging app grew to 1.3 billion monthly active users. However, its boss David Marcus has admitted to one […] Posted in News, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, messaging
- 10 janvier 2019Sandbox Issue 219: The Tools and Trends That Will Shape 2019Lead: A new year and a new slate. To kick off the year, we speak to marketers around the business and around the world about what tools they think will be indispensable and what trends […] Posted in YouTube, blockchain, apps, Sandbox, games, India, marketing campaigns, Marvel, 2019, The Chainsmokers, Massive attack, SoulCycle, End Of The World, fantom, FInal Fantasy, Katy Perry, music trends, Neil Young, PaulMcCartney, Universal Music India