There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The post Protected: Smart and Immersive Music Marketing Trends 2018 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 1 octobre 2018Nielsen publishes its latest US research on smart speakers2018 has seen a regular flow of surveys and studies showing the growth of smart-speaker ownership, particularly in the US, which remains the biggest market for these devices. The post […] Posted in News, smart speakers, US, Nielsen, research, United States
- 26 septembre 2018Bandcamp to hold fundraiser to protect voting rights in the USBandcamp has announced the details for its next day-long fundraiser, which will take place this Friday, seven weeks ahead of the US mid-term elections. The focus this time round is on […] Posted in News, wider angles, Bandcamp
- 17 janvier 2018Facebook promises to redesign “too cluttered” Messenger app2017 was a good year for Facebook Messenger, as the social network’s own-brand messaging app grew to 1.3 billion monthly active users. However, its boss David Marcus has admitted to one […] Posted in News, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, messaging
- 19 septembre 2018Cheaper smart-speakers are selling strongly in the USThe latest research from Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) on the US smart-speaker market is making headlines for its views on Apple’s HomePod – but we think it highlights a […] Posted in News, smart speakers, US, research, United States
- 10 octobre 2018Streaming and piracy star in IFPI’s 2018 consumer-insight reportGlobal industry body the IFPI has published its latest ‘Music Consumer Insight Report’, which is based on a survey by market-research firm AudienceNet earlier this year. The trends it […] Posted in News, piracy, IFPI, research, streaming, insights
- 3 janvier 2018Some big YouTubers may be seeing a decline in viewsBusiness Insider has been mining some stats for some of the most well-known YouTubers, and has identified a decline in their monthly views during 2017. PewDiePie, Zoella and DanTDM all saw […] Posted in News, Online video, wider angles, YouTube, PewDiePie, zoella