The post Sandbox 207: Pre-Saves, Apple Music for Artists, Jory Boy and more appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 3 décembre 2018Sandbox Issue 217: Transfer Time. How to move fans from underperforming social channelsLead: Artists have had to adapt to streaming microroyalties being minuscule – but equally they have had to grapple with organic reach on Facebook now nudging close to 0%. They can, of […] Posted in Facebook, Instagram, Tidal, Sandbox, domino, social media, Brand Partnerships, Jonas Blue, TuneMoji, The Chainsmokers, Meek Mill, audiences, beat maker, Leaf Grow, leafgrow, Now United, retargeting, superorganism, targeted advertising
- 13 juin 2018Sandbox Issue 206: Appetite for ConsumptionLead: The album exclusive is pretty much dead. But in its place has come the growing demand from DSPs for bespoke and unique content. They all want to be serviced with something their […] Posted in Startups, Sandbox, The National, MIDEM, midemlab, Kate Ellis, Kanye West, album, Album Launch, Americana, Big Narstie, Bon Iver, content, DSP, DSPs, Exclusives, streaming, unique content
- 7 décembre 2017Sandbox 193: Playlisten without prejudiceLead: Labels and artists spent 2017 getting their heads around how playlists have created a new centre of gravity for the record business. The old ways of promoting a record (discounting […] Posted in digital marketing, Reports, Spotify, Music Marketing, Sandbox, Apple Music, amazon, campaign, Amazon Music, Decca, digital campaign, digital music marketing, google translate, playlisting, warm
- 13 août 2018Sandbox Issue 210: Bounty Hunters. The Buried Treasure of Affiliate MarketingLead: Affiliate marketing in music used to mean taking a few pennies from download sales that you drove on iTunes or CDs that you pushed on Amazon. But with Apple Music offering […] Posted in Virtual Reality, Marketing, Spotify, advertising, Sandbox, Apple Music, radio, MyMelo, Stormzy, DJ Khaled, INgrooves, streaming, affiliate, Behemoth, Brand Partnerships, Gunship, PR, Tom Greenan, VR
- 4 septembre 2018Feature.fm ‘Action Pages’ to reward fans for streaming actionsMusic-marketing startup Feature.fm has a new, well, feature. It’s called ‘Action Pages’, and it’s designed to help labels and artists reward fans for their activities within streaming […] Posted in News, Marketing, digital marketing, pre-saves, Feature.fm
- 10 décembre 2018Apple’s Platoon acquisition is about the much-bigger pictureThe news broke on Friday morning that Apple has acquired British artist-services startup Platoon. The company is best known for working at an early stage with emerging artists – including […] Posted in News, Apple, Acquisitions, Platoon