The post Sandbox 207: Pre-Saves, Apple Music for Artists, Jory Boy and more appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 7 décembre 2017Sandbox 193: Playlisten without prejudiceLead: Labels and artists spent 2017 getting their heads around how playlists have created a new centre of gravity for the record business. The old ways of promoting a record (discounting […] Posted in digital marketing, Reports, Spotify, Music Marketing, Sandbox, Apple Music, amazon, campaign, Amazon Music, Decca, digital campaign, digital music marketing, google translate, playlisting, warm
- 13 juin 2018Sandbox Issue 206: Appetite for ConsumptionLead: The album exclusive is pretty much dead. But in its place has come the growing demand from DSPs for bespoke and unique content. They all want to be serviced with something their […] Posted in Startups, Sandbox, The National, MIDEM, midemlab, Kate Ellis, Kanye West, album, Album Launch, Americana, Big Narstie, Bon Iver, content, DSP, DSPs, Exclusives, streaming, unique content
- 13 août 2018Sandbox Issue 210: Bounty Hunters. The Buried Treasure of Affiliate MarketingLead: Affiliate marketing in music used to mean taking a few pennies from download sales that you drove on iTunes or CDs that you pushed on Amazon. But with Apple Music offering […] Posted in Virtual Reality, Marketing, Spotify, advertising, Sandbox, Apple Music, radio, MyMelo, Stormzy, DJ Khaled, INgrooves, streaming, affiliate, Behemoth, Brand Partnerships, Gunship, PR, Tom Greenan, VR
- 4 septembre 2018Feature.fm ‘Action Pages’ to reward fans for streaming actionsMusic-marketing startup Feature.fm has a new, well, feature. It’s called ‘Action Pages’, and it’s designed to help labels and artists reward fans for their activities within streaming […] Posted in News, Marketing, digital marketing, pre-saves, Feature.fm
- 8 octobre 2018Sandbox Issue 213: Single-Minded. What Actually is a Single in 2018?Lead: what exactly is a single in 2018? When any song can technically take on a life of its own now, there is a dizzying diversification in what could count as a single. We work through […] Posted in Spotify, Instagram, Sandbox, playlists, Podcasts, BBC, INgrooves, 2018, Ariana Grande, pop-up, Boy Pablo, Elle King, Jean Michel Jarre, marketing campaigns, single
- 14 novembre 2018Report predicts that 2018 will be a $1.24bn year for esportsIn our recent talk on esports at our Sandbox Summit conference, we noted that most of the figures cited about the competitive-gaming industry come from the same report – published earlier […] Posted in News, wider angles, Financials, eSports