The post Country Profile – Canada 2018 appeared first on Music Ally.
Source: Music ally
- 24 mai 2018Country Profile – Israel 2018The post Country Profile – Israel 2018 appeared first on Music Ally. Source: Music ally Posted in music industry, Japan, Country Profile, research
- 24 octobre 2017REPORT 410: AR SPECIAL–MUSIC’S AUGMENTED FUTURELead: Take an in-depth look into the world of AR and ask if this is finally the time for a technology that has been knocking on the door for some time now to finally take off in a […] Posted in Reports, snapchat, apps, Augmented Reality, ARKit, Country Profile, A&R, Country Focus: Netherlands, Country Profile: Netherlands, Magic Leap, Netherlands, pokemon go, Report
- 30 mai 2018Sandbox Issue 205: Merchandising and Swift SalesLead: In part two of our online and social media merchandise special, we go beyond Instagram to look at the wide variety of tools and platforms opening up here, how to best deploy them and […] Posted in Startups, music industry, Sandbox, cryptocurrency, Trends, def leppard, Years & Years, columbia, CryptoKitties, Facebook bot, Fan Bits, George Ezra, merchandising, RJ Thompson, Saavan, YearCoins
- 1 février 2018Deezer strikes deal with telco Hutchison 3 IndonesiaTelco partnerships have always been a key part of Deezer’s business model, and its latest sees the company expanding its ambitions in Asia. It’s working with Hutchison 3 in Indonesia, […] Posted in News, Data, Country Profile, Deezer, Hutchinson 3, Telco
- 7 novembre 2017Chinese startup Nusic to launch mobile game for mix-sharingWe raise our eyebrows wearily whenever we see a new startup touting itself, as Nusic does, as an ‘Instagram for Music’. But the slogan for the Chinese firm’s profile on investment site […] Posted in News, Startups, apps, China, Nusic
- 30 octobre 2017India becomes world’s second-biggest smartphones marketChina is the country with the highest smartphone shipments in the world, followed until now by the US in second place. Two different research companies reckon that India has just overtaken […] Posted in News, wider angles, Data, Funding, smartphones, India